Thank You To Our 2018-2019 CIC Members!
July 16, 2019
We were recently very excited to announce our funding recipients for the 2018-2019 campaign, but we would also like to recognize and say thanks to the group of individuals who volunteered their time to help make those decisions.
The United Way of Florence County's Community Investment Committee (CIC) is a dedicated group of local volunteers who reviews and evaluates all of the applications for funding that the United Way receives. The CIC also meets with representatives from the applying non-profits and takes tours of the non-profits operations to gain a better understanding of the services being offered and how the funding would be utilized by the non-profit. From there, the CIC decides as a group how the funds will be allocated to the different non-profits and programs that applied while ensuring that the funds will address the most pressing needs of our community.
Thank you to our 2018-2019 Community Investment Committee Members:
- Caroline Adams - Carolina's Home Health
- Blake Branham - Edward Jones
- Melissa Crowley - Field Fastener
- Pam Elliott - McLeod Health
- Candy Faulds - PGBA, LLC
- Kevin Goodwin - Woodforest National Bank
- Mari Margaret Marlowe - GE Healthcare
- Tyler Mikell - Florence Place
- Jessica Morris - ADP
- Emily Myers - Honda of SC
- Eric O'Neill - HillSouth
- Les Ward - Pepsi of Florence/Pee Dee Foods
- Mackenzie Webb - PREIT/Magnolia Mall
- Rhounda Williams - McLeod Health
- Carly Yaken - Agape Hospice
If you would like to join the 2019-2020 Community Investment Committee, please contact Rachel Baggett at 843-662-2407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.